Email Me All Prices My Portfolio

Monday, November 1, 2010

FREE BUTTON DESIGNS!

These are all free. I will customize each with its own border (you choose) and text. If you want one with a different background color, I will do that too! Just comment with which you want and your email (keep check on email as I will email for details asap!) Here they are!


^ Paw Print Border

^ Butterfly & Sparkles
ONLY 1 COPY LEFT!

^ Blue Border & Background, Zebra Border

^ Blinking Arrow, you choose border.

^ Crawling Baby Girl, Can be changed to boy, or change the background, along with text.

5 comments:

  1. I like the butterfly and sparkles..but perhaps with some minor changes. You got good designs dear...
    I am going to follow your blog and even subscribe I think.. you are a good resource to remember when I need those buttons
    aysha.iqbal19ATgmailDOtcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all really really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any buttons that would work for a school/educator blog? Something even plain but that would match my blog- www.survivingateacherssalary.blogspot.com
    Thanks! :)
    survivingateacherssalary at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I wish I knew how to make buttons for my blog, I have none!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the butterfly and sparkles... That is defiantly my favorite...
    I will keep your blog in mind when it comes to needing buttons and graphics! The ones I make are so simple looking - and yours are totally WOW!

    misavings @ ymail.com
    http://misavingsmama.com

    ReplyDelete